Prev: Automated SSD's has moved to ftgzg-computer@wraith.cs.colroado.edu Next: RE:Its another HOAX

Fonts in SG2 and DS2 and cover artwork mystery

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 03:36:42 -0400
Subject: Fonts in SG2 and DS2 and cover artwork mystery

Jon (GZG)

Can you recall what the fonts used for the Stargrunt II and Dirtside II
Chapter headers and record cards were called and their availability or
were
they the proprietary work of your typesetters as in Full Thrust.

I have a large collection of SF fonts but I've never seen anything close
the Stargrunt II font.

Also what is the out of focus background image on the front and back of
Stargrunt II, you know the blue/grey blurred raster background, this is
pure
curiosity but I just can't make out what it is (i think its the same
image on
the front and back)?

sincerely
tim jones