Prev: Re: Wet Thrust/Full Steam Playtest Next: Re: LotGH to FT ideas?

Re: Undeliverable Mail

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 22:30:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Undeliverable Mail

Excerpts from FT: 17-Aug-97 Re: Undeliverable Mail by Donald
Hosford@acd.net
> Can't the fellows at Bolton who's server runs this wonderful list do
> something about it?  Maybe tell it to stop passing those microsoft
> errors on to the list?

Thing is, it's the weekend.  So, while Our Esteemed List Admin
undoubtedly *will* do something to stop the messages (prolly unsubscribe
the guy), he needs to know about the problem first....

Later,

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: Wet Thrust/Full Steam Playtest Next: Re: LotGH to FT ideas?