Prev: Will GZG be at Euro Gencon? Next: Re: Undeliverable Mail

Re: Shameless NetEpic plug.

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 19:24:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Shameless NetEpic plug.

>> Hi there Tony.  I see you've finally come to your senses and
abandoned
>> the Evil Empire (tm).  So what did happen to NetEpic?  Did you guys
>> actually finish it?
>>
>I haven't bought anything by GW in over a year (god, I feel like I`m at
>an AA meeting ;-). I have been playing Warzone and DSII a lot more
though!

>Yes! we actually finished it. It is available in Word 6.0 format. The
total
>document is ~200 pages. It includes:
>
>1. The core rules. Many aspects of Epic 2nd Ed. were changed in
NetEpic.
>2. The army lists. This contains army lists for Space Marines, Imperial
>Guard, Tech Guard, Squats, Orks, Chaos, Eldar and Tyranids.
>2. Tables. These are summary tables, hit location templates, etc.
>
>I believe it is also available
>at a web page, but I don't know the address offhand.
>
>As for trademark issues, my fingers are crossed ;-)

Yes!  The NetEpic rules should be available by the end of the month on
the
Epic Centre which can be found at

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/epicentre.html

If the maintainer of the page can be believed (and he can be, he's a
good
friend of mine) then its a great new version of one of GW's few decent
games.	I look forward to viewing it.

-Kelvin.....

	    "But, that is a lie."
	 "Yes.	What's your point?"
       -Bester and Sinclair, Babylon 5
       email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Will GZG be at Euro Gencon? Next: Re: Undeliverable Mail