Prev: FiCon rules for Full Thrust Next: Re: 121st Marine Reaction Co.

Re: Stargrunt

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 13:33:55 -0400
Subject: Re: Stargrunt

> What with all these undelivered mail remarks I don't know if this
> got through, so I'm sending it again. Apologies if it has been sent
> once.

Yes your first copy arrived just fine. You can set whether you do or
do not receive your own messages from the list. Check the e-mail you
got when you subscribed for details.

> A couple of questions regarding SGII....
>
> 1. IAVR's - whats the firepower dice (on the table in the book & on
> the quick ref card it states D10, but in the section on IAVR's on pg
> 40 it states D8)

I'd never noticed that before! I think D10 is correct.

> 2. How do you treat riding beasts, like horses with the rules ?

There were some house rules for mounts posted here a while back.
Check the archives.

> 3. Has anyone done conversions with SGII for use in other time
> periods ? eg. WW1, WW2 etc

I know that a bunch of people set up a lits for discusing a fantsay
version, and other periods have been mentioned here from time to
time, but I can't remember seeing any solid ideas.

	Cheers,
		Steve

--
"Grab reality by the balls and squeeze." - Tempus Thales

Stephen Richard Pugh	 http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

Prev: FiCon rules for Full Thrust Next: Re: 121st Marine Reaction Co.