Prev: ATTN: Jon.. GZG take VISA yet? Next: Re: Dirtside Lite redux

Re: LotGH to FT ideas?

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 07:24:55 -0400
Subject: Re: LotGH to FT ideas?

Excerpts from FT: 15-Aug-97 LotGH to FT ideas? by "Mark A.
Siefert"@csd.uw
>	  It's late my time and I am working on what will eventually
become my
> Legends of the Galactic Heroes rules for Full Thrust.  I was wondering
> if there were any other LotGH fans out there who might want to
> collaberate on this?	If so, let me know.

Well, I sat down and watched the first, err... 8 or 16 episodes on a
*really* bad Nth generation copy, and *still*liked the show, so I think
I'd qualify as a "fan".

Besides, I've got the Mecha Press issue with the discussion on LoGH. ^_^

Later,

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: ATTN: Jon.. GZG take VISA yet? Next: Re: Dirtside Lite redux