Prev: Full Thrust FAQ Next: Is there an official DS2 or SG2 site?

Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]

From: "Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 21:22:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]

>> > This is really GREAT information!!
>>
>> I agree... thank you *very* much, Jon.  (Though Joe, did you *really*
>> have to repost the entire article?
>
>I agree this is really good stuff. I just signed onto this list so I
for one
>am grateful that the entire article was reposted, or I would have
missed it.

Agreed, great article; disagree that it should have been fully reposted.
There're enough other 'bandwidth wasters' being sent all over (note:
that
microsoft attachement stuff  ;-)  and a lot of us only have so much disk
space available.

Welcome to the list, Tony. Allow me to point you to the FT List
archives,
for those moments when you have oodles of time to wade/waste  ;-)

    http://www.net/~jerry/ft/full-thrust.html

Jerry Han maintains this site. It's thoroughly comprehensive through
last
year (ie, there be lots for you to read  ;-)

>Since I am new here, I would like to ask some questions:
>
>1. In the rulebook for DSII, it is mentioned that there are plans to
publish
>a supplement with rules for alien races. Has this gone further than
that
>statement? More specifically, are there any additional rules for alien
>psychology in the works?

None that I know of, except those 'house rules' other folk have worked
on.

Mk
-
"Ya know...this was supposed to be my weekend off. But nooo-o-o-ooo. You
got me draggin' yo' heavy ass...through the burnin' desert, wich yer
dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down
here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...AND WHAT THE HELL IS
THAT
SMELL?!? RAAAR!!! I coulda been in a barbecue!! But I ain't mad...is
alright.
It's alllright..."

Prev: Full Thrust FAQ Next: Is there an official DS2 or SG2 site?