Prev: Re: Knight Hawks miniatures Next: USCMC in Stargrunt II

RE: Application Implementation Holy Wars, PLUS!!!

From: Alexander Williams <WilliamAlex@m...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 14:57:33 -0400
Subject: RE: Application Implementation Holy Wars, PLUS!!!

ObGZG:	In DS2 (and SG2, for that matter...), do vehicles move in
reverse?  i.e. - Can you keep a fixed-mount gun pointing forward but
move the vehicle back?	And yes, I know you can't move and shoot
those little buggers....)

I don't see any reason you couldn't move in such a manner; facing is
fairly immaterial in the GZG universe of games unless and until your
vehicle has come to rest.

Prev: Re: Knight Hawks miniatures Next: USCMC in Stargrunt II