Prev: Re: Computer System Survey Next: Re: Computer System Survey

Re: HAVOK - a kick in the a** for GW...?

From: Andy Skinner <askinner@a...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:24:26 -0400
Subject: Re: HAVOK - a kick in the a** for GW...?

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >...So.... Jon, US realase through Geo-Hex, we should hope??
> >

> Ha - no, more likely through Toys'R'us  :)
> Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns up in the US toy trade
- go
> and pester your local toy store for and and see.

This is what I did find on Bluebird Toys:
http://www.hemscott.com/EQUITIES/INDEX.HTM
go to Companies in the left Frame, go to Companies A-Z, select B,
select Bluebird Toys PLC.  It even talks about miniatures:
"figures from 31 Dec 92 in accordance with FRS3".
Dec must be one of the armies, and FRS3 must be Fighting Rules System.
;->

It does give Contact Details:
HEAD & REGISTERED OFFICE:
The Mulberrys
Kembrey Park
Swindon
SN2 6YP

Tel: (01793) 437 777
Fax: (01793) 437 802

I still don't see anything interesting under Havok.  Infoseek says
that related topics are "Men's voices" and "Men's movement".  I have
no idea why.

andy
askinner@avs.com

andy
askinner@avs.com

Prev: Re: Computer System Survey Next: Re: Computer System Survey