Prev: Re: HAVOK - a kick in the a** for GW...? Next: RE: ShipBase III RFMI

Re: Comments needed on Computer Aides

From: M Hodgson <mkh100@y...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 04:42:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Comments needed on Computer Aides

> BTW, has anyone else on this list used ShipBase III?	 It's a naval
minis GAP.
> Players input the IDs of and distance between firing ship and target,
and the
> app determines hits and tracks damage and other stats.

	Yup, it's a great game that I'd highly recomend... especially if
you have a laptop.  Data entry doesn't take too long, and you have
accurate simulation (at the level of each shell fired) in very quick
time.
You can easily play largish engagements in an afternoon, or a small
campaign over the weekend.  Unfortunately Shipbase IV looks unlikely
ever
to happen :(

-Michael

Prev: Re: HAVOK - a kick in the a** for GW...? Next: RE: ShipBase III RFMI