Prev: Re: Metal minis vs. Plastic Next: Re: Seeking some scenery help

Re: Decals

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 09:33:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Decals

> Date: 	 Sun, 10 Aug 1997 12:16:20 -0400 (EDT)
> From: 	 ChanFaunce@aol.com
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 Decals

> Are there any companies making sheets of water transfered decals that
are
> ship names? I've found ship ID numbers but no names.
>
> Chan Faunce

I'm investigating a line of paper that would allow us to make or
download decals and print them on an inkjet printer.  A friend told
me to check the catalog of a company called MicroMark that sells the
paper.	I will update when I know more.

KR, Geo-Hex

Prev: Re: Metal minis vs. Plastic Next: Re: Seeking some scenery help