Prev: Scratchbuilt Fleets Next: RE: Scratchbuilt Fleets

Missile & Artillery Questions (Off Topic)

From: "Michael Blair" <amfortas@h...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 05:53:52 -0400
Subject: Missile & Artillery Questions (Off Topic)

Missile & Artillery Questions
(Sorry if it's a little off topic)
I am putting together a database of firearms, artillery and missiles for

wargaming and role-playing purposes (EVERYTHING from .22 Short to 18.1")

and I was wondering if anyone out there can suggest any useful sources
and sites, as surfing is a lot easier than scanning or typing.
	The project was suggested by Eoin Connelly AKA Wasteland Games (

http://aoife.indigo.ie/~waste/ ) and as it was something I had long
wanted for myself I foolishly jumped at it. That was three months ago
and the damn thing is growing like Topsy (4 MB plus). He wanted it for
STOCS, and so naturally it looks as if its first outing will be for
Deadlands.

Prev: Scratchbuilt Fleets Next: RE: Scratchbuilt Fleets