Prev: RE: Metal minis vs. Plastic Next: RE: Modified Hit/Damage System

RE: Metal minis vs. Plastic

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 01:58:33 -0400
Subject: RE: Metal minis vs. Plastic

>Apparently, it also costs a lot more to produce a mould for plastics.
>know the Evil Empire's (tm) explanation for not making a new Landraider
>mould (the old one broke) was that it was going to cost them US$20,000
>for a new one.

Yeah.  Like that's a set-back for GW.  All they'll do is charge, say,
$40U.S. for the new tank and make it essential for every army to have
one.
At $40 each and the number of GW junkies out there, they'll make their
$20
000 back several times over.  I'd really like to see their profits.
Stinkin' capitalist pigs.

-Kelvin.....

	    "But, that is a lie."
	 "Yes.	What's your point?"
       -Bester and Sinclair, Babylon 5
       email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: RE: Metal minis vs. Plastic Next: RE: Modified Hit/Damage System