Prev: Re: Missile Command Next: Metal minis vs. Plastic

RE: damn super dreadnoughts

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 18:55:26 -0400
Subject: RE: damn super dreadnoughts

My personal method is to use a salvo of needle missiles to target the
screens to start with & then lay in with privateers or lancers.  I've
found that once that first screen goes down, the ship usually follows
shortly after..........

A single salvo of 3 Needle missiles should usually do the trick, on
average, only one will be shot down & you have 2 x 50% chances of
destroying a shield (which cannot be repaired by Damage control
parties).

(w) Brendan.Robertson @ employment.gov.au
(h) Denian @ Shepparton.net.au

'Neath Southern Skies