Prev: Re: Anti-Tank Guns Next: Re: GenCon

Re: damn super dreadnoughts

From: "Gorgeous day, get out, do life..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 10:08:48 -0400
Subject: Re: damn super dreadnoughts

>Ok, new question...
>
>whats the best way to down a superdreadnought, much like the one from
>the FT rule book, aside from another superdreadnought.
>and don't tell me massed beam fire because it has 3 screens

I'm seriously considering invoking a house rule that limits screens to
only 2 levels. That'd help...

>and i tried a strike crusier from the MT rules book, the one with 2
>pulse torps, the dreadnought gutted with a single salvo before it go
>anywhere near torp range.....

And if you're like me, pulse torps wouldn't do a whole lotta good - I
seem
to miss with them at a range of 7", anyhow!

>ponder......missle crusiers next time....hummm

Well...there's a thought...

Mk
-
Life is an ever swirling, sucking, eddy of dispair, which is filled with
moments of false hope in an ever blackening universe

Prev: Re: Anti-Tank Guns Next: Re: GenCon