Prev: Anti-Tank Guns Next: damn super dreadnoughts

RE: Hello?

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 08:54:55 -0400
Subject: RE: Hello?

On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, ROBERTSON,Brendan wrote:
> Just to start a thread, what's the best way to deal with large missile
> salvo's (besides FTL before they arrive).

Speed! Speed is life when you're faced with lots of missiles.

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Anti-Tank Guns Next: damn super dreadnoughts