Prev: damn super dreadnoughts Next: Re: WT ship diagrams

Re: WT ship diagrams

From: Sam Pullen <spullen@r...>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 13:38:52 -0400
Subject: Re: WT ship diagrams

>After carefully experimenting with Pkzip I am able to compress the
dozen
>or so ship diagrams down to a 90K file, although the test message I
sent
>myself somehow bulked to 125K.  The file decompressed ok.  For those of
>you interested in the PKzipped file please send a note.  The documents
are
>formatted in Word for Windows 6.0 and may  look odd in other formats.
The
>ships covered are all American or Japanese off the stats list. Also
>included in the files is one of the early test scenarios - Battle for
>Takwoo Island (fictional).  A followup report will be posted
momentarily.

	Yes, please send me the ship diagrams.	Thanks!

---
- Sam Pullen					    Hansen Labs / GP-B
 -
- Research Associate				    Stanford University
 -
- Aero/Astronautics				    Stanford, CA. 94305
 -
- e-mail:	     spullen@relgyro.stanford.edu
 -
- office phone:      (415) 723-8116		    FAX:  (415) 725-8312
 -
---

Prev: damn super dreadnoughts Next: Re: WT ship diagrams