Prev: Re: Starship Troopers & Armour Next: Battle Report - WT: Battle for Takwoo

WT ship diagrams

From: Binhan Lin <Binhan.Lin@U...>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 11:48:00 -0400
Subject: WT ship diagrams

After carefully experimenting with Pkzip I am able to compress the dozen
or so ship diagrams down to a 90K file, although the test message I sent
myself somehow bulked to 125K.	The file decompressed ok.  For those of
you interested in the PKzipped file please send a note.  The documents
are
formatted in Word for Windows 6.0 and may  look odd in other formats.
The
ships covered are all American or Japanese off the stats list. Also
included in the files is one of the early test scenarios - Battle for
Takwoo Island (fictional).  A followup report will be posted
momentarily.

--Binhan

Prev: Re: Starship Troopers & Armour Next: Battle Report - WT: Battle for Takwoo