Prev: Re: Ship Prefix's Next: Re: gencon

B5Wars shelf date August 8!!

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 05:02:39 -0400
Subject: B5Wars shelf date August 8!!

Hey all! AoG has released the game. It should be on the shelves by
the 8th of this month. They also put up one of my designs for the
Fearsome Narn Bin'Tok Dreadnaught on their page! <NOW the Centauri
Running Dogs will be quaking in their boots!!> The URL is:

http://www.agentsofgaming.com/b5wnews.htm

My next major project after finishing the orthographic views of the
ships is the Full Color Counters. I want to take a moment to thank
the list members for their unflinching praise of my on-line counters.
They were low-res quickies, but they were the in "in" that got me
involved with the B5Wars in the first place. Thanks!
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Software

Prev: Re: Ship Prefix's Next: Re: gencon