Prev: RE: B5 Physics Next: Apologies to All

Re: B5 Physics (was Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:04:58 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Physics (was Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers

At 06:51 PM 7/30/97 +0000, Alfredo wrote:
>There is much information in regards to this at the Lurkers Guide to
>B-5.  The address is www.midwinter.com.  Well, that's the location,
>but it should not be difficult to find the correct page once you get
>there.  To make a long story short, JMS states she passed and Ivanova
>is not dead, in case CC decides to participate in the TV movies or
>Film projects.

Claudia Christian was at TorontoTrek a couple of weeks ago. I didn't go,
but
a friend did. According to HER, she asked for four episodes off to shoot
movie. They said "No," and fired her. She seems pretty steamed about the
whole thing and WANTS to come back.

I suspect that the answer lies somewhere in the middle. The best guess
is
that she was keeping her options open, went past her contract deadline,
and
tried to do some back peddling when a movie deal fell through. Either
way,
she should can her agent.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: RE: B5 Physics Next: Apologies to All