Prev: Re: Off topic-KryoMek Next: Re: ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS!!(ship's prefix)

Re: B5Wars..

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@w...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:50:23 -0400
Subject: Re: B5Wars..

On Tue, Jul 29, 1997 at 3:53:44 AM, "Mike Wikan" <mww@n-space.com>
wrote:

> Overall, having been a Gamer for 16 years (!ACK!) and buying the tons
of
> garbage put out by many companies (as we all have, I'm sure) I think
that
> it's a worthwhile buy.

I agree with Mike's assessment -- I'm off to buy my copy right now
(hopefully).  There are lots of SF tactical space combat games in my
collection, though (I once counted 26), so to actually get _played_ a
game has
to stand out.  As it is, if the movement system isn't going to be
realistic, I
might as well play _Full Thrust_.

BTW, my apologies for all the typos in the long email I sent earlier
today.	I
was (obviosuly) doing it at work, and while I'm technically not limited
an
hour for lunch, I figured I should do _some_ work before leaving.

-- Chris Weuve	 [My opinions, not my employer's.]
------
mailto:caw@wizard.net (h)	    _Exordium_: the fan web page
mailto:caw@intercon.com (w)
<http://www.wizard.net/~caw/exordium.htm>

Prev: Re: Off topic-KryoMek Next: Re: ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS!!(ship's prefix)