Prev: Re: Hardware Wars (was Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....) Next: Re: EAS Schwartzkopf in B5

Re: Convention FT Demo games (was: RE: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....)

From: Kyle Klingler <kklinglr@f...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 17:10:32 -0400
Subject: Re: Convention FT Demo games (was: RE: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....)

On Fri, 25 Jul 1997, Magic 8-Ball this, Magic 8-Ball that .. answer your
own damn questions! wrote:

> Since no fighters were being used, PDAFs were 'free' internal hits. No
pulse
> torps to complicate things (ie, things *I* can't seem to hit the broad
side of
> a barn with! $ ). Seemed to me to be a good intro demo scenario (the
GM used

> $ - anyone else have this problem, too??

Never let Mark and I play on the same side, unless you want the Kra'vak
invasion to fail.  Between the two of us, we seemed to be able to roll
badly at the wrong time.  I managed to cripple several ships on
threshold
checks and Mark never did get the heavy beam weapons recharged and the
jump engines recharged.

Kyle "Ship Killer" Klingler

*  Kyle Klingler - kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us  "I'm not dumb.   *
* I just have a command of thoroughly useless information."  Calvin  *
*   "I have the strength of madness."  Miaowara Shiro		     *

Prev: Re: Hardware Wars (was Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....) Next: Re: EAS Schwartzkopf in B5