Prev: Hardware Wars (was Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....) Next: Re: Hardware Wars (was Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....)

Re: Artificial Intelligence

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@i...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 15:34:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence

Sorry for the late response -- I'm just getting caught up!

On Thu, Jul 17, 1997 at 10:20:09 PM, Donald Hosford
<Hosford.donald@acd.net>
wrote:

> There is another book called: Life Probe and it's sequel: Procyon's
> Promise.  by Michael McCollum.  In these books an anchient race called

> the Makers, had sent out sublight probes.  They were looking for the
> solution to the FTL drive problem.  Each probe had an AI.  These AI's
> were pritty stable.

McCollum's stuff is available through the website in my sig.

-- Chris Weuve	 [My opinions, not my employer's.]
------
mailto:caw@wizard.net (h)	  Sci Fi-Arizona: books and essays by
mailto:caw@intercon.com (w)	  Michael McCollum
<http://www.scifi-az.com/>