Prev: Re: B5 info page Next: RE: Convention FT Demo games

Re: FT Mini's, Official colors?

From: <owner-ftgzg-l@b...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 23:39:01 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Mini's, Official colors?

>   Well I fanally went out and picked up a few Full Thrust mini's...and
>was wondering if there were any guidelines for color schemes for each
>faction?  I saw the stuff on the Kra'vak being green and pink( I think,
>don't have the book right here), but I didn't see anything with regard
>the other fleets...If there is an official scheme, or if anyone just
has a
>really cool one could you let me know?

Well, I don't know of an *official* paint scheme, other than that which
has
been shown in the FT books and any catalogs that detail it. I guess
whatever
color Jon paints his.  ;-)

I've seen a wide variety of paint schemes for various fleets. Myself I
kinda
divided my FT ships (and other ships from other lines) up into different
'fleets', based on the primary color scheme used by those ships (the
'grey'
fleet, the 'black' fleet, the 'metallic black' Sa'Vasku, the 'light
grey'
fleet, and the 'metallic maroon' fleet; plus a 'metallic jade' I use
exclusively for Kra'Vak minis - they look quite nice when primed with a
grey coat first; too light if primed with a white coating)

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: B5 info page Next: RE: Convention FT Demo games