Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Convention FT Demo games (was: RE: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....)

Re: Mini Figs Tip

From: "Earl R. Forsythe II" <combatwombat@c...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 14:52:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Mini Figs Tip

I've actually found that the stands Gamescience includes with their
plastic
ST:TOS ships will fit most of the Micro-Machines in my collection.  It
tends to work better with the ones made of the soft bendy plastic as
opposed to the rigid stuff (sulaco fits fine, the dropship doesn't at
all).
 So far my Rebel blocakde runners, Star Destroyers, Mon Calimari,
Sulacos,
Nostromos, Skylark transports and a bunch of others seem to fit fine.
The
big blue Narn ship doesn't and neither will my Minbari war cruiser, but
that could just be the two I have.

Their address is:

Gamescience
1512 30th Avenue
Gulfport, MS 39501

Does anyone know if they have a web page and if they sell these stands
in
bulk?

Ray

Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Convention FT Demo games (was: RE: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....)