Prev: Kra'Vak Mini Question Next: Re: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks

Re: Counters that I use

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 22:27:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Counters that I use

ChanFaunce@aol.com wrote:

> I have been using counters for FT ships that I made myself. They are
rather
> generic silhouettes of ships on 3 different sized circles (1",1.5",
and 2")
> with hour marks and arc lines (look like FT ship bases). They are in
PCX
> files. I just cut and paste to fill up a page of the ship sizes I need
and
> then add text for ship type and ID numbers and flood fill the ship
either red
> or blue.

What a GREAT idea!  Why didn't I think of that!  Use my computer to run
off simple minis counters!  That will certainly let me fill out my
fleets, while I am waiting for the minis to be made (...by me...).

> If I post them to the list as attachments, will they download to
anybody who
> wants them? If not, e-mail directly and I'll send as zip file.

If you attach them, everyone will recieve a copy weather they want it or
not.  Better to ask, and then send copies to everyone who responds.

> Chan 'crude, but effective' Faunce
>
> P.S. I picked up Traveller's 'Battle Riders', not so much for the game
as the
> fact that it was in the bargain bin and has lots of counters.

Can never have too many counters!

Donald Hosford

Prev: Kra'Vak Mini Question Next: Re: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks