Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

From: Peggy & Jeff Shoffner <pshoffner@e...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 15:09:29 -0400
Subject: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

> > Another character (I think was named Tony, but I could be wrong;....
>
> That was Milo Minderbender.
> (and "quatermastering racket" doesn't begin to do it justice)
>
> Alun.Ah, yes, Milo.  Thanks; guess i need to read that book again.  So
do you
think Catch 22 could translate over to FT?  Maybe have a "quartermaster"
that
can supply both sides with fighting units?  Or better yet, have one side
bomb
its own outposts, thereby saving on "wear and tear".....  :)

Jeff Shoffner

Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....