Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 14:33:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

Jeff Shoffner wrote:
>You cast your own minis?  Wow!  How do you get into THAT type of hobby?

Obsession with collecting sci-fi miniatures, of course! ;)  I've always
wanted to produce my own.  I've been involved in miniatures gaming and
model
building for years, created 3D computer models and original artwork,
spend a
lot time at airbases, aerospace museums, etc., designed a
Get-Away-Special
project for the Space Shuttle(well, at least it was connected with a
"real"
spacecraft), started college in aerospace engineering, so casting my own
minis was the next logical step. ;)

If you want more information on casting tips and whatnot I could email
you
this as well.  Also, I will be posting some sources for the material
next
week as some members have already requested this.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....