Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

From: Andy Skinner <askinner@a...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 08:44:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

Jeff S. gave a tip he called Number One.  Here's something
I thought of, though I haven't actually used it yet.  I'll
call it Number Two.  (Jeff, if you were planning on making a
series, we'll call mine Tip B and you can take up Number 2. :)

I've got a bunch of Battletech hex-shaped flying stands on
which I am going to mount ships.  The pole (whatever) that the
ship will be on is pretty small, smaller than the hole on the
bottom of the ships.  Well, I guess it would be easier for
me to drill a reall small hole next to the hole already in
the bottom of the ship.  But I hadn't thought of that until
just now.  :-)	Anyway, without doing that obvious solution,
the ships tilt all over while I'm trying to get the glue to
dry.  I can't figure out super-glue.  Sometimes it catches
immediately, sometimes it stays runny a long time.  So I'm
going to take a small chunk of blue foam and impale it on
the pole.  Then I'll put glue on the tip of the pole, put
it into the ship's hole, and slide the blue foam up so that
it supports the ship in an even position.  I can break off
the blue foam later.

But now that I'm aware of the more obvious concept of drilling
another smaller hole, I may not need to do that.  :-)

Oh, well.

andy
askinner@avs.com

Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....