Prev: Ship Prefix's Next: B5 Wars miniatures

Re: Temporary Mail Disruption

From: Deeply in Love With Dot <jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 05:36:15 -0400
Subject: Re: Temporary Mail Disruption

At 08:11 PM 7/24/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Umm, Jon. I just recieved a notice from your server that:
>"Due to a slight mail malfunction you have been deleted.  Please
>report to the nearest deletion center so that we can delete you
>account, (and you) at our convinance.
>The Managment"
>
>Should I be worried?
No. Wait until you see the Final Demand. Then you will *KNOW* to be
worried
:).

Disruption seems likely to continue until the beginning of this week.
The
mail server sems to be up about an hour a day to pass mail on, but in
general you won't recieve mail from the list immediately.

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Ship Prefix's Next: B5 Wars miniatures