Prev: RE: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question Next: Re: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 2!!

Re: Reviresco Ships?

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 20:41:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Reviresco Ships?

> > On Wed, 23 Jul 1997, Pat Shepard wrote:
> > Anyone have any experience with Reviresco's starship minis?
>
> I've only seen a few of them, and they were terrible. They had almost
no
> detail at all -- they looked like metal wedges with a few bumps on
them.
> They may have other ships that look better, but I would suggest that
you
> get a catalog with pictures before ordering them.

    You can request a catalog from the address below.  They don't have
pictures though just drawings of most of the ships.  As someone else
mentioned these ships are from a differant era where spaceships were
suspose to be smooth skinned.  Also most of them have wings implying
that they can fly through an atmosphere so they need to be smooth
like airplanes.  I don't intend to use them since I feel that most
spaceships should not be able to enter the atmosphere.

Reviresco
c/o John Mc Ewan
1119 San Francisco Ave. NE
Olympia, WA 98506

Prev: RE: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question Next: Re: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 2!!