Prev: Minis height, etc... Next: Reviresco Ships?

Re: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 1

From: s953273@a... (Loki)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 02:16:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 1

<snip>
>Worse, his drives were
>damaged and the Prince, usually nimble for her size, now maneuvered
>like a pig. "Target that other damned destroyer!!" He bellowed.

	Dontchya *hate* that?  We had a muckup game once, had a mass 100
ship, with 4 torpedo tubes in the forward arc and a thrust rating of 8,
plus
2 standard light cruisers, facing off against 6 standard battlecruisers
and
4 standard escort cruisers.... took em a while but when she was finally
cut
down in thrust the enemy hammered her. ;)  Mind you, IIRC she took out
something like 3 or 4 battlecruisers and a couple of escort cruisers.  4
torps at six inches can really hurt.  ;)

>Mike Wikan
>Game Design\Conceptual Art
>n-Space, Inc.
>A Producer of 3D Entertainment Software

	Well then?  Where the hell is the rest?  Loved it, I think I'll
have
to try the scenario out myself.

Loki

Life is a comedy to those who think,
A tragedy to those who feel.
	  Denton

Loki
s953273@student.macarthur.uws.EDU.AU
University  of Western Sydney - Macarthur

Prev: Minis height, etc... Next: Reviresco Ships?