Prev: Re: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks Next: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 1

Re: B5 Omega Class Destroyer stats

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 09:47:24 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Omega Class Destroyer stats

 > Well, that's it. BTW just finished watching 'Face of the Enemy',
> the episode with the big battle at the beggining and (edited this bit
out)
> During the battle I saw the Omegas and Hyperions, but there was
> a third  big ship with the front end of an Omega, a lattice-work
structure,
> but no rotating section. Does anyone know what this ship is?
>
> Chan 'Actually, I would like a five-day pass to DisneyPlanet (tm)'
> Faunce

Um...Can you be a bit more careful about the B5 references..The 4th
season doesn't start here till Wednesday night on Channel 4.  I'm not
that annoyed since I've managed to screw up like this too.  I do know
that some of the people here get very irriatated with B5 spoilers.
I think one person even left the list because I forget to put spoiler
space in the message. If you do include them please indicate it with
a message in the subject line and probably some spoiler space too.
Just out of courtesy for us B5 starved people over here.
Niall Gilsenan,
Dublin Institute of Technology,
College of Catering and Tourism,
Cathal Brugha St, Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks Next: Turned Tables...... (Fiction, long) Part 1