Prev: RE: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks Next: Re: Offer than off, was Re: even more off topic, Kryomek

What can you write, was Re: B5 Omega Class Destroyer stats

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 08:12:21 -0400
Subject: What can you write, was Re: B5 Omega Class Destroyer stats

On Tue, 22 Jul 1997, Magic 8-Ball this, Magic 8-Ball that .. answer your

own damn questions! wrote:

> I don't know what i can and cannot talk about what I saw, so I'll err
> on the side of caution and not say very much.

If you mean "talk because of spoilers", you can talk of anything
PROVIDED
YOU WRITE *SPOILERS* IN THE SUBJECT (...I'm not shouting at you, Mark,
just shouting in general...) - some of you are in the middle or Season
4,
but here in Sweden the show was discontinued after Season 2 >:-(

If you mean "talk because of copyright problems", well... if they've
released it for pre-view, can they really stop you from telling others
what
you saw?

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: RE: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks Next: Re: Offer than off, was Re: even more off topic, Kryomek