Prev: Re: Offer than off, was Re: even more off topic, Kryomek Next: RE: MT Needed

Re: Offer than off, was Re: even more off topic, Kryomek

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 06:25:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Offer than off, was Re: even more off topic, Kryomek

At 11:42 AM 7/22/97 +0200, you wrote:
>On Tue, 22 Jul 1997, Absolutely Barking Stars wrote:
>> It's not in
>> the realistic game bracket where Stargrunt is, very much in the
Science
>> fantasy. But I'd buy it over the Evil Empire(TM acknowledged) stuff
anyday...
>I didn't know Microsoft (tm)  were into miniatures battles...
>or have I confused the threads again? ;)
Erm, I'm afraid so, unless Microsoft got into the AI thread, at some
point
after it got so far away from FT it was either stop reading it or lose
the
will to live.

No, I believe someone used that particular euphemism (wasn't RR such a
good
diplomat?) for another company that prays upon the gullibility of it's
customer base by continually updating it's products to invalidate
previous
purchases, produces mishmash copies of other companies works and charges
more for less than any other firm. And who I am now obviously not going
refer to by name because I can do without any huge legal bills. But you
should know who I mean.

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: Offer than off, was Re: even more off topic, Kryomek Next: RE: MT Needed