Prev: Re: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks Next: Re: Counters wanted

DS2 Minis

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 04:08:15 -0400
Subject: DS2 Minis

I recently got some of the new DS2 minis from a fellow who went to
England
on a business trip (thanks Miguel!). I got a couple elements of all the
new
wheeled vehicles based on the 20MM line (SG2 scale). These new 1/300
minis
are great! Not only do they look good but they are almost entirely free
of
flash and are very cleanly molded. MUCH better than the older Future
Wars
1/300 stuff. I look forward to seeing more!

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of Command,
Security, Surprise, Simplicity"

15SEP16

Prev: Re: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks Next: Re: Counters wanted