Prev: Re: Wave, Nova, j-torps ... uberweapon imbalance? Next: Re[2]: Wave, Nova, j-torps ... uberweapon imbalance?

The Posties Back and progs.

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 05:59:08 -0400
Subject: The Posties Back and progs.

Oh my god . You can tell summers arrived and exams have finished !!!

When I talked a while back on 'robotic race' ships and their programs I
ment
a simple D6 flowchart type!!
Does anyone remember one from the early '80,s IIRC it could have been a
GW
game (but they were good then!! honest) and had the robots action
modified
by at max 3 D6 rolls plus various flow shifts from its action last turn
plus
modifications for achieving its sub set mission. 6 subset missions were
provided I think and the Main mission modified the likley hood of each
subset being used.
I know I didn't dream it up but it might have improved with age!!! If
you
remember this game (older members prob.) please tell me as its what I
want
to put together for FT/MT

Jon (top cat)

Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Re: Wave, Nova, j-torps ... uberweapon imbalance? Next: Re[2]: Wave, Nova, j-torps ... uberweapon imbalance?