Prev: Re: Wave, Nova, j-torps ... uberweapon imbalance? Next: Re: Artificial Intelligence

Background Poll

From: Peggy & Jeff Shoffner <pshoffner@e...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 23:18:53 -0400
Subject: Background Poll

Well, I think we're learning something from this poll....

A good number of people like the background, would like to see it
expanded in
a separate booklet, wouldn't mind some FT books, and don't mind a little
PSB
as long as it is easy to use in the game.  I especially liked the
STTNG/B5
example.... (Mr. Data, how about we redirect the longitudinal verteron
ray
emitter..... versus   Gerobaldi, I don't care how you do it, just KILL
those
bastards!)

Jeff Shoffner

Prev: Re: Wave, Nova, j-torps ... uberweapon imbalance? Next: Re: Artificial Intelligence