Prev: Off topic-KryoMek Next: Re: Spoiler Alert.......Omega Class DDs in B5

Re: Scratch built ships

From: adrian@i... (Adrian Bruce)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 22:10:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Scratch built ships

In article <33CEE1CE.8F1@acd.net>
Hosford.donald@acd.net writes:

>> Adrian Bruce wrote:
>> >
>> > Donald Hosford wrote:

	<SNIP>
>> > And as we are talking about miniatures 'for game playing', I'd
>> > recommend the 5 minute epoxy.... even though making tidy joints
isn't
>> > as easy as with super glue.....

	<SNIP>

>> Question -- Does this "Epoxy" continue to ooze out of the tube like
>> super glue gels do?
>>
>> Donald Hosford

5 minute epoxy comes in *2* tubes! The Brand name I usd at one point
was Araldite(sp?). You squeeze out 2 lines of the stuff
from each tube onto a palette , then mix them the the provided tool.
The result is pretty thick and care is needed to apply it to the parts
you want to bond without making a mess, but the resulting bond will most
likely last much longer than one made with superglue.

	Adrian Bruce   adrian@inetc.roland.co.jp
	Science Fiction Fantasy Design and Implementation
	SF2D&I http://www.inetc.roland.co.jp/~adrian/

Prev: Off topic-KryoMek Next: Re: Spoiler Alert.......Omega Class DDs in B5