Prev: Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs Next: Re: Honor Harrington

Re: DS II Mini question

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 00:02:15 -0400
Subject: Re: DS II Mini question

It's in the front. As to what it is supposed to be who knows. My vote
would
be for an air filter or crew storage container.

Paul

At 10:21 PM 7/16/97 -0400, you wrote:
>	 This is puzzling me.  I recently managed to pick up a whole
bunch of
>GZG "Synbat" grav tanks--nice models, by the way--, and while I was
painting
>up my test figure (I always use one tank to test my cammo scheme.  This
one
>seems to be working) I noticed something odd.	The fron of the tank is
>shaped like this:
>
>	_____
>      /
>     |___
>	  |*
>      ___|*
>      \_____
>
>     The ** is what I'm wondering about.  It looks like a barrel, or an
oil
>drum.	Does anyone know what it is meant to be?  I'm probably going to
>assume that it is a sensor system or something like it, and just blend
it
>inot the cammo scheme, but I can't help wondering about it.  Any ideas?
>
>John Crimmins
>johncrim@voicenet.com

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of Command,
Security, Surprise, Simplicity"

15SEP16

Prev: Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs Next: Re: Honor Harrington