Prev: Re: Scratch built ships Next: New Comer and Hardware

Re: Starship Trooper-- off topic

From: campbelr@p...
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 15:17:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Starship Trooper-- off topic

Nuked Brasillia? I must have missed that one, (a friend has it so
I'll "borrow" his copy :) I know the "bugs" in ST nuked Rio.
SPOILER ALERT!!!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!!
The rest of this message gives out some of the plot line, and
"history" from the movie.

As for
the comic, the reason is that a "ball o' bugs" crashed on Mars. If
the atmoshpere had been a bit thicker, they would of soft landed. So
the newly combined militaries of Earth call this a crisis and take
over the newly invented FTL drive and send a scouting mission, (the
comics) with an invasion force to follow to stop the "menance"
So faar I'm niether impressed with the characterazations nor the art.
Still waiting for issue 2, but I probably won't get it before the
movies out.
Randy

Prev: Re: Scratch built ships Next: New Comer and Hardware