Prev: Re: FTL Capable Fighters Next: Re: Scratch built ships

Re: DSII Question

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 14:10:41 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII Question

On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Matthew Seidl wrote:

> I thikn I've seen this discussed before, but I can't seem to find a
> reference, so here goes:
>
> If you have an ADS vechical, can it target ground targets?  Since teh
> ADS system has no mass/size, I thought it was a modification to a
> normal armerment, like a HEL/3 or something, and that weapon could
> then be used on ground targets.

Ahem. The ADS certainly has both mass and size. I don't remember all of
them
off-hand, but the Superior ADS takes 20 spaces to fit (which is why the
size 4 ADS vehicle doesn't carry any other weapons). I also don't
remeber
exactly where these masses are listed, but it is either in the back
(where all the points costs are) or with the other equipment masses
(after the design example).

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re: FTL Capable Fighters Next: Re: Scratch built ships