Prev: Re: New Comer and Hardware Next: Re: FTL capable fighters (B5)

Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 12:18:26 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs

> I've already created the bulk of an application for Win32 environments
that > does this and more for FT.  I've had to put this off for a while
since I've
> been busy.  I was hoping to release it as shareware given Jon T's
> permission.  The only reason I do want not give it away for free is
the
all > the time and tools that I have invested in creating it.  This
would
only pay > for a small fraction of the investment.

something like this would be worth a couple of bucks to me...  and i'm
sure
quite a few others.
you might even be able to work out some agreement with Jon and GZG...

CMC

Prev: Re: New Comer and Hardware Next: Re: FTL capable fighters (B5)