Prev: Re: FTL capable fighters (B5) Next: Re: Starship Trooper-- off topic

Re: Binding the universe...

From: "johnjmedway" <jjm@z...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 11:36:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Binding the universe...

On Jul 15,  0:15, Rodrick Campbell wrote:
> Subject: Binding the universe...
> thickness on porous materials and for  non permanent bonds. Gel super
> glue for small metal to metal and non polystyrene plastics. Model
cement.

Is the gel form less brittle than the normal form? I have had a
recurring
problem of

> One of my favorites for medium to large work is epoxy putty. Good
filler,
> strong bond and you can do sculpting with it.

That's what most folks make masters for spin-casting out of. One
particular
brand (I forget which one, but it's yellow and blue strips) is easily
the best
to work with.

---
| john_medway@zycor dot lgc dot com  |	Landmark Graphics |
512.292.2325 |
---

Prev: Re: FTL capable fighters (B5) Next: Re: Starship Trooper-- off topic