Prev: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...) Next: Re: Honor Harrington

Fortress America Miniatures

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 20:08:40 -0400
Subject: Fortress America Miniatures

Well, a while ago someone posted an address for Fortress America
pieces (and it wasn't Milton Bradley) - that was good.	It was so
good I wanted to find it and buy a set or two.	Sadly I couldn't find
the message in my archives - that was bad.  Could a kind soul forward
that info to me?  I will add it to the Master list too, when I have a
chance...

Alfredo
-------
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...) Next: Re: Honor Harrington