Prev: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...) Next: RE: Honor Harrington Question?

Re: Starship Trooper-- off topic

From: campbelr@p...
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 16:17:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Starship Trooper-- off topic

The probelm as i see it for ST:TM, is the plot etc.. is Armor, and
not ST. In ST we were engaged witha foe who was pretty equal in tech,
in an intersteller war. Having read the 1st ST comic,  I immediatly
thought of Armor, as we are fighting "bugs" on thier home  planet,
for no obvious reason.
Guess I'll have to wait until it gets  here, (about 6 weeks after it
opens in the states, if I'm lucky) and see.
Randy

Prev: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...) Next: RE: Honor Harrington Question?