Prev: Re: Just a hunch... Next: Re: AI in FT

Re: Starship Trooper-- off topic

From: ChanFaunce@a...
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 00:48:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Starship Trooper-- off topic

In May I was at MARCON Sci-fi/Fantasy Convention in Columbus, Ohio. They
ran
"Making of Starship Trooper". The only comments from the audience was:
'Did
these guys even bother to read the book?' I don't think I saw 2 scenes
in the
movie that were in the book. This was in the 20 Minutes or so of footage
(not
counting the interviews) that they included. I have a feeling that it
will be
a very good effects/action movie, but anyone expecting to see the book
as a
movie will be disappointed.

Prev: Re: Just a hunch... Next: Re: AI in FT