Prev: Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs Next: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...)

Re: Starship Trooper Preview 2

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 18:46:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Starship Trooper Preview 2

Excerpts from FT: 14-Jul-97 Re: Starship Trooper Preview 2 by
osiris.1@ix.netcom.com
> Man, I thought I was the only person who ever read Armor!

Not hardly....

>Although not the
> greatest work of fiction, Felix wacking ants was killer. Actually, all
those
> other poor slobs getting torn apart BY the ants was killer. ;)

<grin> Yeah.  Pretty interesting story, too, and it does have some
commentary in it if you want to pay attention to it.  But I tend to just
pull out the book on occation and read all the bits with Felix in
'em....

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: DSII: Vehicle Generation Programs Next: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...)