Prev: Re: AI in FT ... again,... Next: Re: Artificial Intelligence in Full Thrust

Re: Starship Trooper Preview 2

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 16:32:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Starship Trooper Preview 2

>  Forever War... (Yawn).  I'll take Armor, please.  Forget all those
>high morals, forget even the "big picture".  Who needs it?  Let's all
>just face it - what we really want is guys in armored suits killing
>bugs.	And bugs killing guys in armored suits.  Armor's got all that
>plus nuclear-powered suicide so what more could you ask for?
>
>-joachim

It's been a long time since last time i read the forever war but if i'm
not
 mistaken there was ARMOR..
 when they landed... they used powered suits..

I could be wrong..
but i think they did.

CMC

PS.. I know a lot of people on the list don't like GW..  (mainly due to
prices and some stupid moves they make).   BUT they have been waiting
for
someone to look into doing a movie or something..
 a group of people (students did a demo type thing for a project in
school
(college) and it looked great. had all the bugs.. (tyranids) and armor
(spacewolf terminators) you could want..  if you know any one who works
in
or with GW staff .. ask about it.. see ifyou can;t get a peek.

Prev: Re: AI in FT ... again,... Next: Re: Artificial Intelligence in Full Thrust