Prev: Re: Starship Trooper-- off topic Next: Re: Off topic joke- Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

Re: FT Bibliography

From: Thomas Heaney <Thomas@k...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 14:01:28 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Bibliography

In article <01BC9049.5D703BA0@Tim.Jones>, Tim Jones
<Tim.Jones@Smallworld.co.uk> writes
>On Monday, July 14, 1997 10:53 AM, Ground Zero Games
>[SMTP:jon@gzero.dungeon.com] wrote:
>> Same sort of theory used in Poul Anderson's THE STAR FOX (great
book!) and
>> the C.J.Cherryh "Merchanter" series (Downbelow Station etc)
>
>It would be nice if we had a more complete Bibliography of Space/Combat
>Military SF books. Jon gave us a good start in FT and DS but I've seen
>a lot of titles he never mentioned bandied about the list over the
>years. It would be nice to have a concrete resource and AFAIK none
>of the FT www sites has a comprehensive Bibliography. Something like
>the mini manufacturers list.
>
>A lot of the stuff is out of print but a Title, Author, Publisher and
>ISBN would at least establish their availability.
>
>Sincerely
>Tim Jones

I'v been thinking about doing something like that for a while.	I'd be
happy to put on my web page a list like this if anybody posts any
titles/ISBN's and a short description mabey.

--

Thomas Heaney
Thomas@kontos.demon.co.uk

Prev: Re: Starship Trooper-- off topic Next: Re: Off topic joke- Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...