Prev: Re: FT Novels (not directly FT Related) Next: DSII: Firer Down Question

Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

From: campbelr@p...
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:16:23 -0400
Subject: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

> >	   Sorry for this but with a name like that you WOULD get some
strange
> >looks
> >
> >	   Tony Wilkinson.
> >	   twilko@ozemail.com.au
>
> Not sure it means the same to the Yanks as it does to us Brits and you
in
> Oz.... :)
>
> Jon (GZG)

Tony: Yes, I'm told, (by my wife actually) that I take my name, WAY
to seriously.  :)

John: Oh, yes I know what it means :) Having freinds on AOL and the
net in England,  they take pains to insure I know  what it means  :)

... Not to mention, (but I will....) the fact that certian freinds of
Scottish descent will give me much greif at the drop of a hat for
being a:
..." Randy Campbell"
No less.....

:)

Ranulf (better?:)

Prev: Re: FT Novels (not directly FT Related) Next: DSII: Firer Down Question